Few people talk about how to get a residence permit in Turkey when buying real estate for Russian citizens in 2022. Although this is a very popular topic for those who have already bought Turkish property. All owners of Turkish housing are eligible for a residence permit. The only question remains how to apply, what documents are needed and what gives a residence permit in Turkey.
How to apply for a residence permit in Turkey for Russians when buying real estate
In this section, we will reveal some of the subtleties and nuances of how to apply for a residence permit in Turkey for Russians when buying real estate. The process itself can be conditionally divided into 6 stages.
- The first stage is the purchase of real estate in Turkey.
- When the TAPU (property right) is received, we proceed to the second stage - submitting an application to the country's migration service. The application can be made online on the e-Ikamet service. Here we fill out the questionnaire, print it out and pay the state duty.
- We prepare the necessary documents. The full list will be discussed in the next section.
- Then, in order to obtain a residence permit when buying an apartment in Turkey, you must come to the Migration Service Department with all the documents at the appointed time.
- If the application is approved, fingerprinting will be required. Also, the employees of the migration service will issue a temporary residence permit while the residence permit certificate is being issued. In Turkey it is called Ikamet (Ikamet)
- Within 7-90 days the certificate will be ready. It can be picked up at the next almost after notification (it usually comes to the phone in the form of SMS) about its readiness.
As you can see, obtaining a residence permit in Turkey for Russians when buying real estate is quite simple. The application can be sent via the Internet, and Ikamet can be received at the nearest post office. By the way, the closest relatives (husband, minor children, parents in care) of the owner of the property can also apply for a residence permit. But for each it is necessary to prepare a separate package of documents. In any case, our company will always help you even in this matter.
List of documents for a residence permit in Turkey when buying a home
The list of documents for a residence permit in Turkey when buying a home is small, but still, there are some nuances when applying. It is necessary to collect the entire list, otherwise it will be impossible to obtain a residence permit. Documents for residence permit:
- Passport and photocopy of all pages. The validity of the passport must exceed the validity of the residence permit by 60 days.
- Four photographs of the applicant against a white background.
- TAPU - certificate of ownership of Turkish real estate.
- Certificate of monthly income over 500 euros.
- Turkish medical policy.
- Receipt of payment of state duty.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Application for a residence permit, which was submitted to the migration service.
Preparation of the entire list of documents for a residence permit in Turkey, of course, has its own important features. But our company will help to cope with any complexity and tell you how best to do it. Legal consultants from Markalanya check all the nuances.
What gives a residence permit in Turkey to Russian citizens and how to renew
What gives a residence permit in Turkey to Russian citizens? In fact, the same rights as Turkish citizens. In addition to being able to vote in elections.
- The right to medical care.
- The right to free education in public schools.
- Possibility to take a mortgage.
- The right to purchase a car or other vehicle.
Usually, Russian citizens can obtain a residence permit in Turkey for 1-2 years. Then it can be extended. But if during this period you were absent in Turkey for more than 120 days in total, Ikamet will be canceled.
With a permanent extension of the residence permit for 5 years, you can apply for Turkish citizenship. And, if citizenship is not issued, after 8 years you can get a long-term residence permit.
Thus, obtaining a residence permit in Turkey for Russians when buying a home is very profitable.
Conclusion on how to get a residence permit in Turkey when buying a property
A residence permit in Turkey greatly simplifies life in the country and solves many domestic issues. Although when buying a property, getting it is quite simple. Unless, of course, you know many of the nuances. That is why we advise you to turn to professionals in this field.
Our company, Markalanya, will help you overcome the language barrier, resolve legal issues, collect a package of documents and equip your life. With us, you will actually learn how to obtain a residence permit in Turkey when buying real estate for Russian citizens in 2022.